R670 (single) - R990 (double)*
* Additional charge applicable if more than 2 people – please see Bwelani’s Additional Person & Child Policy
All prices inclusive of VAT.
All prices exclude breakfast; additional R70pp
Ndlovu – is Swahili (a language widely spoken in East Africa) for elephant. It is a sunny north-facing standard room with an extra length queen sized bed and en-suite bathroom with separate bath and shower. Adorned with beautiful photographs and sketches of baby elephants from the Sheldrick Trust (elephant orphanage in Nairobi National Park in Kenya).
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people. In addition there is more than ample space for a travel cot
- Extra length queen sized bed
- Study desk with conveniently located multi-plug and desk lamp
- Build-in clothes cupboard with ample space
- Block-out curtains and blinds to provide privacy during the day
- A 80L bar fridge located in an adjoining kitchenette behind a locked door.
- The kitchenette is equipped with a one plate induction hob, air fryer, necessary pots and pans, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery and crockery, chopping boards, tin opener and corkscrew. It is serviced every morning.
- Complimentary tea (black and rooibos) and coffee (instant and filter), as well as a tea pot and coffee plunger in the adjoining kitchenette
- En-suite bathroom with a separate shower and bath
- Complimentary amenities sourced from the Western Cape, e.g. liquid soap, shampoo, conditioner, hand cream and bubble bath
- 32" flat screen LED TV
- DStv (satellite TV)
- DVD player and access to a DVD library
- Air conditioning
- Electronic room safe
- Electric blanket on bed during winter months
- Shoe shine kit
- Iron and ironing board available in the upstairs kitchenette
- Hair dryer – on request
- Direct access to the outside
- Room size: 20 sqm
- On-site parking for one car
- Complimentary 500MiB daily wifi data per guest